We are looking for a results-driven, experienced Digital Media Activation Specialist to implement and report on digital campaigns. The Digital Media Activation Specialist is primarily responsible for activating paid digital media campaigns across a variety of platforms, reporting on campaigns, assessing and evaluating key metrics and updating campaigns as required.
What you’ll be doing:
- Activating campaigns across Search (Google and Bing), GDN (Google Display Network), and Social (FB/IG, LinkedIn, and more).
- Evaluating campaigns daily, and implementing improvements across platforms.
- Creating reports on digital metrics for clients to monitor campaign success, as well as creating dashboards with Google Data Studio.
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends.
- Collaborate with other departments on strategy, implementation, and asset optimization.
- Write copy, where needed, for both Search and Social platforms.
Who you are:
- Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications and/or equivalent experience.
- 1-2+ years of experience activating campaigns in:
- Google Ads/Display Network
- Google Search Ads
- Google Data Studio
- Facebook/Instagram Ads
- LinkedIn Ads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid attention to detail and ability to recognize data trends.
- Firm grasp of emerging digital ad platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Insightful and perceptive.
- Deadline driven.
- Possess broad knowledge of digital best practices.
Flipp is a full-service advertising agency located in Calgary, Alberta. Since 2009 we have been teaming up with our clients, building brands and relationships. We strive to maintain a fun, open, collaborative environment while producing the best work for our clients. We live by our three core values: sense of humour, empathy, and do what you say you’ll do.
Perks of being a Flipper:
- Balance: We believe that the best work is accomplished when we’re able to enjoy our lives outside of work. We also start our weekends early by leaving the office at 3pm on Fridays.
- Leadership Coaching: Every Flipper starts off by taking the Enneagram program, learning more about themselves and their team. Each team member has the opportunity for one-on-one leadership coaching sessions.
- Collaborative work environment: You won’t be stuck in one box! You’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from a cross-functional team.
- Benefits: Comprehensive benefits plan is 100% covered.
- #FlippKicks: Pick out a new pair of kicks on your work anniversary!