We are looking for an Interactive Director that can lead by example and also get in the trenches and inspire teamwork. As the Interactive Director, you will work closely with the Lead Developer at Flipp, and the Director of Account Strategy, to bring vision and collaboration to our talented team of designers & developers, to deliver industry leading interactive platforms to help our clients thrive.
- In association with the Lead Developer, you will take co-ownership of Flipp’s interactive service offering.
- Bring fresh thinking, elevated creativity and industry leading results to our clients.
- Work closely with account managers, strategists and the creative team, to deliver interactive platforms from conception to completion.
- Directing solutions through wireframes, visual designs, site maps, and prototypes.
- Participate in client meetings, creative brainstorms, new business, and agency development.
- 6 – 8 years of agency experience (as Designer, UI/UX Designer or Art Director).
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Mentor junior creative team members.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Well versed with design systems, layout principles, typography, and colour theory.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please send work samples and an introduction, and we’ll be in touch.
Flipp is a full-service advertising agency located in Calgary, Alberta. Since 2009 we have been teaming up with our clients, building brands and relationships. We strive to maintain a fun, open, collaborative environment while producing the best work for our clients. We live by our three core values: sense of humour, empathy, and do what you say you’ll do.
Perks of being a Flipper:
- Balance: We believe that the best work is accomplished when we’re able to enjoy our lives outside of work. We also start our weekends early by leaving the office at 3pm on Fridays.
- Leadership Coaching: Every Flipper starts off by taking the Enneagram program, learning more about themselves and their team. Each team member has the opportunity for one-on-one leadership coaching sessions.
- Collaborative work environment: You won’t be stuck in one box! You’ll have the opportunity to work with and learn from a cross-functional team.
- Benefits: Comprehensive benefits plan is 100% covered.
- #FlippKicks: Pick out a new pair of kicks on your work anniversary!