Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our team. If you have a love for social media marketing, can effectively articulate in 280 characters or less and know your way around the ‘gram – we have an opportunity for you. Flipp is looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our team. This is an entry-level position and an excellent opportunity to learn the processes and methodologies that are the framework of Flipp’s social media offering. You should be a creative thinker, have a discerning eye for photography, experience with creative long and short format copywriting, have a working knowledge of Facebook Business Manager and eagerness to learn and create amazing campaigns. You will report directly to the Social Media Lead and work closely with our creative team in our downtown Calgary office.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Engaging with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Buffer, Planoly and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
Social Media Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Superior grammar and high attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Amateur photography and editing skills are a plus.