Social Media Strategist
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Social Media Strategist to join our creative team. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of Flipp’s social media properties. You have a passion for the ever evolving world of social media and emerging industry trends. As Social Media Strategist you are an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analysis in order to consistently improve Flipp’s social media practices.
At Flipp you’ll find a true integration of disciplines that leads to providing an optimal product solution to help our clients achieve their goals. The Social Media Strategist is involved in launching products in retail and hospitality, to hyping brands for online sales and conversations. You will be constantly challenged to provide industry leading digital marketing solutions for our partners and clients.
Social Media Specialist Responsibilities:
- Developing social media strategy documents consistent with various brand strategies.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms.
- Writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Engaging with social media followers in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Working with Digital Media Strategist to execute and optimize paid social media campaigns.
- Using analytical tools to monitor and evaluate social media campaign performance.
- Preparing and presenting monthly reports on social media campaigns.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
Social Media Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, marketing, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience including planning and managing social content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Experience using various analytics software.