We are looking for a Senior Programmer to join our team. You’re the right candidate if you have a strong understanding of front-end and back-end experience that supports project planning and the technical architecture of our projects. You will be continually engaged, with clients among various industries requiring various digital solutions.
At Flipp you’ll find a true integration of disciplines that leads to providing an optimal product solution to help our clients achieve their goals. From the launch of a new retail product and e-commerce solution to crafting an online loyalty program we are constantly challenged with providing digital solutions for clients across many industries and channels.
We are looking for a proven track record and strong communication skills with the ability to mentor a team of developers, providing code review and troubleshooting.
- Working with Account Managers and Clients to gather requirements and define project scope.
- Working with team to estimate level of effort and estimates based on requirements.
- Building and maintaining deployment CI / CD pipelines (Bitbucket, GitHub, on AWS, Azure, DigitalOcean, DreamHost)
- Experience working with comps, wireframes and design templates. (Figma)
- Technical architecture of projects to include the writing, refactoring and optimization of code through project development to provide an industry leading end product.
- Create a positive working environment and provide mentorship to a team of developers through code review and troubleshooting.
- Provide industry insights on emerging technologies and best practices with the ability to pass knowledge interdepartmentally.
- Advanced knowledge of hosting services and configuring servers.
- Expert level experience with PHP & MySQL.
- A solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Relational Data Modeling.
- Full front-end stack (HTML,CSS,JS) and experience with Pre-processors (SASS) and build tools (Webpack, Gulp).
- Expert level experience with WordPress theme development with Advanced Custom Fields & Gutenberg.
- Experience with GIT or similar Version Control Systems. (GitHub, BitBucket, GitLab)
- Understanding of user experience, accessibility, and testing tools.
Nice to haves
- Some knowledge of frameworks Laravel, CakePHP, Codeigniter.
- Knowledge of micro CSS frameworks such as TailwindCSS, Tachyons.
- Experience with WordPress frameworks (Sage, Bedrock, Skeleton)
Flipp is a full-service creative agency. We believe in prototyping, taking risks, and building meaningful work that surprises and achieves measurable results. Our team is close-knit and collaborative, with an extensive offering of services and a commitment to surpassing client expectations. An interconnected team means that we each play a part in every project that comes through our doors, and that we feel pride and ownership in everything we do.