As a Senior Programmer you’re a perpetual learner with a passion of technical planning and all things computer science. You have a strong understanding of front-end and back-end experience that supports project planning and the technical architecture of our projects. You will be continually engaged, with clients among various industries requiring various digital solutions. In other words, no one is stuck on one client for the year.
At Flipp you’ll find a true integration of disciplines that leads to providing an optimal product solution to help our clients achieve their goals. From the launch of a new retail product and e-commerce solution to crafting an online loyalty program we are constantly challenged with providing digital solutions for clients across many industries and channels.
We are looking for a project lead with strong communication skills that can prioritize requirements and mentor a team of developers, providing code review and troubleshooting.
- Experience working with comps, wireframes and design templates
- Working with Account Managers to provide project planning and consultation to support estimates and level of effort and time.
- Building and maintaining deployment procedures and scripts.
- Technical architecture of projects to include the writing, refactoring and optimization of code through project development to provide an industry leading end product.
- Create a positive working environment and provide mentorship to a team of developers through code review and troubleshooting.
- Provide industry insights on emerging technologies and a passion for best practices
- Maintain office IT infrastructure
- Advanced knowledge of hosting services and configuring servers.
- Expert level experience with PHP & MySQL
- A solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Relational Data Modeling
- Full front-end stack (HTML,CSS,JS) and experience with Pre-processors (SASS) and build tools (Webpack, Gulp)
- Expert level experience with WordPress theme development
- Experience with GIT or similar Version Control Systems
- Understanding of user experience, accessibility, and testing tools
Flipp is a full-service advertising, branding and digital design agency that creates experiences that resonate. We believe in prototyping, taking risks, and building meaningful work that surprises and achieves measurable results. Our team is close-knit and collaborative, with an extensive offering of services and a commitment to surpassing client expectations. An interconnected team means that we each play a part in every project that comes through our doors, and that we feel pride and ownership in everything we do.