We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our client’s digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and industry leading design.
The successful candidate will showcase a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology. This is a full time position based out of our office in Calgary.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our clients.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, user journeys, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
UI UX Designer Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ UI/UX design experience for digital products or services.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Think you’ve got what it takes? We’re waiting to hear from you!