UI UX Designer
We are looking for an experienced UI UX Designer to join our team. The UI UX Designer will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, effectiveness, and is responsible for delivering industry leading user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design for all of our client’s digital assets.
The successful candidate will showcase a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
UI UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our clients.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI UX design strategy.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions, wireframes, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts and user journeys.
- Collaborating with the team to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and design.
UI UX Designer Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ UI UX design experience.
- Strong portfolio of UI UX design work.
- Understanding of mobile first and responsive design best practices.
- Knowledge of development technologies that can be implemented in web design post production.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A team player with a drive for continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks.
Flipp is a full-service creative agency. We believe in prototyping, taking risks, and building meaningful work that surprises and achieves measurable results. Our team is close-knit and collaborative, with an extensive offering of services and a commitment to surpassing client expectations. An interconnected team means that we each play a part in every project that comes through our doors, and that we feel pride and ownership in everything we do.